The chosen candidate will be responsible for customer service in our on-site taproom at Lolev Beer. These responsibilities include serving beer for consumption on premise, selling cans to-go, communicating aspects of our beer to patrons, assisting in merchandise selection for patrons, and collecting payment for product.
This job has a minimum expectation of 15 hours per week with potential for up to 40, if desired.
Taproom hours are: Monday through Friday 4-10pm, Saturday 12-Midnight, and Sunday 12 to 6pm.
This position is for individuals with heightened attention to detail and a focus on excellence in quality. Our team members think critically, problem-solve, execute tasks precisely in a fast-paced environment, and communicate effectively.
- Being Knowledgeable about Lolev’s beer and general styles of craft beer
- Providing excellent customer service to patrons in our on-site taproom
- Serving beer for on-premise consumption
- Exchanging empty kegs for full kegs in our draft system
- Keeping track of tabs for bar patrons
- Washing glassware
- Cleaning the taproom and organizing furniture to accommodate schedules
- Supporting events outside of the taproom (i.e. festivals and promotional events)
- Commitment to your agreed availability
- Positive attitude and interest in contributing to an ambitious team
- Ability to articulate your ability to work well in a team
- Full availability to your agreed schedule
- Ability to think critically
- Experience serving beer or bartending experience
- 21+ years old
- Hands-on working style
- Motivated to learn about the brewing industry
- Team Mindset
- Focus on Excellence
- Customer Feedback
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant experience.