Lolev Beer is a new brewery located in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Operating a 90 seat taproom in a 100 year old building, Lolev is dedicated to exceptional quality, in both its products and guest experiences. Our taproom is open Wednesday & Thursday from 4 - 10 PM, Friday & Saturday from 12 - 11 PM, and Sunday from 12 - 8 PM.
We are looking for passionate customer service minded individuals to fill the position of Bartender. If you love curating an experience for customers, working with a team to solve problems, and the environment of a casual craft beer taproom, this job is for you. Our bartenders are responsible for the guest experience at Lolev’s taproom, including service for onsite consumption, to go sales, guest relations, and taproom presentation.
What you will do
- Provide taproom guests with engaging and welcoming customer service
- Bartend in our taproom, delivering general bar service and educating guests on our current offerings
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well stocked taproom and bar back
- Actively participate in team trainings, ensuring up-to-date knowledge of our products and procedures
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities including events outside the brewery (i.e. festivals and promotional events)
This job is for you if have
- The ability to handle the pressures of multitasking while maintaining exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- The drive to consistently contribute to an ambitious team
- An interest in craft beer and the growing Pittsburgh beer scene
- Experience in the hospitality industry, especially in bar or taproom settings
- Availability on nights and weekends
What are the Details?
- Full Time position available (32+ hours per week)
- $20/hr Guarantee
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- RAMP and/or Cicerone Certifications are a plus but not required
You must be 21 years of age to apply for this position.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant experience.